AO ACTIE is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2004 in the city of Cahul, Republic of Moldova.
The main purpose of the Agency for Cross-Border Cooperation and European Integration is to contribute to regional development by supporting cross-border cooperation between organizations and institutions in the Republic of Moldova and external partners.
At the same time, ACTIE aims to contribute to economic development in the cross-border region within the "Lower Danube" Euroregion. This is achieved through the specific objectives of the organization:
- building strong cross-border partnerships to solve common problems;
- human resources development through training and information;
- increasing access to the labor market, including for socially vulnerable groups;
- modernization of local infrastructure;
- tourism development in the southern region of Moldova;
- actions that contribute to a better protection of the environment.
ACTIE plays an important role in cross-border cooperation in the region and has a wide network of partners in various fields of interest. The organization enjoys the support of local government, educational institutions and other local and regional actors, a fact already proven by the joint actions and projects carried out so far.
The Agency for Cross-Border Cooperation and European Integration has a very good capacity to mobilize volunteers, especially young people, for various actions and initiatives.